Serenity Springs Counseling and Wellness is a collection of wellness practices. Each provider in our alliance operates independently, while enjoying the benefits of collaboration and shared expenses. Imagine reducing your overhead by sharing the costs with others, while growing your business due to shared marketing and referrals. Less time spent on tasks like marketing, means more time to spend with clients.
New – Serenity Springs now also offers the opportunity to join us through a contract position. Contact us to express interest and learn more details.
Serenity Springs welcomes like-minded wellness professionals interested in joining our collaborative team. We would love to hear how you feel we might work together to meet the wellness needs of our community. In particular, we are interested in hearing from providers in Southern Wake County with:
- An established practice, but want to change locations
- A desire to start their own practice
- A desire to join an established successful practice
- A desire to be part of a thriving group of wellness professionals, working together to best meet the needs of their clients
At this time, we are actively seeking the following to join our alliance:
- Licensed Massage Therapists
We are interested in hearing from wellness providers, including those who may not be listed above. If your services are a good fit for our wellness center, don’t hesitate to contact us.